MICROBE-LIFT ® BMC
Liquid Biological Mosquito Control
MICROBE-LIFT®BMC is a highly selective microbial insecticide effective against mosquito larvae such as Aedes Albopictus, Aedes Aegypti, Culex spp., Anopheles spp., nuisance flies (Psychoda spp. and Chironomus spp.) and nuisance aquatic midges (Chironomine). Effective in containerized water where mosquitoes may breed.
MICROBE-LIFT®BMC contains biological active ingredient, Bacillus Thuringiensis Israelensis (BTI) which kills developing mosquitoes before they become breeding, biting adults including those which may transmit vector-borne diseases like DENGUE and MALARIA.
BTI is non-toxic and can be applied to areas used by or in contact with humans, plants, pets, fish and aquatic life.
- Biological mosquito larvicide
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) & National Environment Agency (NEA) registered
- Kill larvae fast – within 24 hrs
- Concentrated Formula
- Application frequency - 7 to 14 days depending on application site
- Made in the USA
- “For General Use” Classification
- Safe for man, pets, plants and aquatic life
- Disperses evenly in water
- No adverse aesthetics to the pond
- No organic or inorganic residues
MICROBE-LIFT®BMC is suitable for use in:
- Water gardens/features, drains
- Fish ponds
- Rain barrels
- Abandoned swimming pools
- Flowerpot trays
- Stock tanks
- Old tires
- Hydroponics planters
- Vertical gardens and other areas where standing water accumulates.
Add MICROBE-LIFT® BMC directly to the water to be treated. Use 2.5 ml per 3,785 liters of water (5 ml per 7,571 liters of water) every other week. Treat weekly if necessary. Use dosage cup provided.
“For General Use” products are those which can be used by householders directly.
NEA registration no. SINNEAI-AquSU/045/0799