PowerMaster Master Basher 20
Note: SCDF P&FM storage licence is required if the quantity purchased, stored or kept exceed the licence exemption quantity (i.e. 20 litres for most P&FM).
VP Racing Fuels has developed the ultimate blend for RTR engines and sport/entry level hobbyists. Master Basher 20 is a sophisticated formula of the right amount of oil with the right amount of nitro to provide your RTR nitro engine with insane power and extremely long life. Throw your worries out the window!
With such a broad tuning range, Master Basher 20 is undoubtedly the easiest-to-tune fuel on the market. Couple that with an advanced multi-viscosity extreme pressure lubrication and additive package designed for entry-level engines and users that results in less wear and longer engine life.
What good is it to put a high-performance fuel in a container that delivers anything less than the best standards possible? PowerMaster uses only DOT approved pressure-tested metal cans with an inner lining to prevent corrosion. Even the closure cap is tested to the highest of standards. What you get is the highest quality fuel packaged in a fully sealed can that offers the same performance months down the road as the day you purchased it.
- Easy to tune
- Ultra-clean burn
- Multi-viscosity synthetic and castor extreme pressure lubricating oil package
- Advanced protection additive package includes anti-foaming agents and anti-corrosion agents
- NO AFTER RUN NEEDED!
- DOT approved pressure-tested metal can with an inner lining to prevent corrosion
Under the Fire Safety (Petroleum and Flammable Materials) Regulations, storage and transportation of petroleum and flammable materials (P&FM) is under the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) licensing control.
- Anyone who intends to store or transport petroleum and flammable materials beyond the stipulated exemption quantities are required to obtain a licence from SCDF.
- If you do not possess the P&FM storage license, we request that you activate an order only when you have fully consumed the P&FM products in your premise to ensure that you do not stock P&FM products exceeding SCDF’s stipulated exemption quantity.
- Best Chemical Co (S) Pte Ltd holds no responsibility for violations beyond our control. Storage and transport licence is not required if the quantity stored or transported is below the licence exemption quantity (i.e. 20 litres for most P&FM).
- All storage of P&FM, regardless of quantity stored, have to comply with fire safety requirements for storage of flammable materials.
Visit SCDF website for more information.