PowerMaster RC Pro Race 25
Note: SCDF P&FM storage licence is required if the quantity purchased, stored or kept exceed the licence exemption quantity (i.e. 20 litres for most P&FM).
PowerMaster Pro Race™ fuel contains no dye’s, and delivers improved mileage and bottom end power. 25% Powermaster Pro Race had “break-out” performances by Josh Wheeler, Mark Pavidis, and Josh Glancy, making both Buggy and Truggy “A” Mains at the 2014 ROAR Fuel Off-Road Nationals at Thornhill Racing Circuit in Hutto Texas.
PowerMaster wants to make sure you have the very best fuel to give you the best chance to win, and that includes the packaging! The container the fuel is stored in is just as important to performance as the quality of the chemicals themselves. What good is it to put a high-performance fuel in a container that delivers anything less than the best standards possible? PowerMaster uses only DOT approved pressure-tested metal cans with an inner lining to prevent corrosion. Even the closure cap is tested to the highest of standards. What you get is the highest quality fuel packaged in a fully sealed can that offers the same performance months down the road as the day you purchased it.
- No dye added for improved mileage and bottom end power
- Multi-viscosity 9% Synthetic/Castor lubrication package blend for the ultimate combination of rpm and protection
- Ultra-clean burn
- Easy to tune
- No after-run necessary
- Extended runtimes
Packing: 1 Gallon
Under the Fire Safety (Petroleum and Flammable Materials) Regulations, storage and transportation of petroleum and flammable materials (P&FM) is under the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) licensing control.
- Anyone who intends to store or transport petroleum and flammable materials beyond the stipulated exemption quantities are required to obtain a licence from SCDF.
- If you do not possess the P&FM storage license, we request that you activate an order only when you have fully consumed the P&FM products in your premise to ensure that you do not stock P&FM products exceeding SCDF’s stipulated exemption quantity.
- Best Chemical Co (S) Pte Ltd holds no responsibility for violations beyond our control. Storage and transport licence is not required if the quantity stored or transported is below the licence exemption quantity (i.e. 20 litres for most P&FM).
- All storage of P&FM, regardless of quantity stored, have to comply with fire safety requirements for storage of flammable materials.
Visit SCDF website for more information.