Premium Heli Fuel 20% PowerMaster Helicopter Low Viscosity 23% oil
Note: SCDF P&FM storage licence is required if the quantity purchased, stored or kept exceed the licence exemption quantity (i.e. 20 litres for most P&FM).
PowerMaster Premium Heli Fuel is developed with a low-viscosity oil package combined with a technically-advanced extreme pressure additive package that eliminates bearing wear under any load. This high-performance lubrication package works extremely well for steel bearings and ceramics alike.
- Unmatched crankshaft protection – Ultra-clean burn – No After-run Necessary
- Synthetic and Synthetic/Castor blends are available in all popular oil percentages
Packing: 1 Gallon
Under the Fire Safety (Petroleum and Flammable Materials) Regulations, storage and transportation of petroleum and flammable materials (P&FM) is under the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) licensing control.
- Anyone who intends to store or transport petroleum and flammable materials beyond the stipulated exemption quantities are required to obtain a licence from SCDF.
- If you do not possess the P&FM storage license, we request that you activate an order only when you have fully consumed the P&FM products in your premise to ensure that you do not stock P&FM products exceeding SCDF’s stipulated exemption quantity.
- Best Chemical Co (S) Pte Ltd holds no responsibility for violations beyond our control. Storage and transport licence is not required if the quantity stored or transported is below the licence exemption quantity (i.e. 20 litres for most P&FM).
- All storage of P&FM, regardless of quantity stored, have to comply with fire safety requirements for storage of flammable materials.
Visit SCDF website for more information.