VP Racing X16
Note: SCDF P&FM storage licence is required if the quantity purchased, stored or kept exceed the licence exemption quantity (i.e. 20 litres for most P&FM).
The perfect blend of performance and economy, VP's X16 was designed for naturally aspirated engines and is an economically priced option for two and four-stroke engines with compression ratios of up to 16:1 and for engines using nitrous up to 300 HP. X16 offers the power and protection of leading 116 octane racing fuels for a lower price and is an ideal fuel for a wide array of motorsports applications.
- Color: Red
- Motor Octane 114
- R+M/2: 116
- Research Octane: 118
- Oxygenated: No
- Specific Gravity: 0.710 at 60° F
Made in USA
Packing: 19 Litres Drum
Under the Fire Safety (Petroleum and Flammable Materials) Regulations, storage and transportation of petroleum and flammable materials (P&FM) is under the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) licensing control.
- Anyone who intends to store or transport petroleum and flammable materials beyond the stipulated exemption quantities are required to obtain a licence from SCDF.
- If you do not possess the P&FM storage license, we request that you activate an order only when you have fully consumed the P&FM products in your premise to ensure that you do not stock P&FM products exceeding SCDF’s stipulated exemption quantity.
- Best Chemical Co (S) Pte Ltd holds no responsibility for violations beyond our control. Storage and transport licence is not required if the quantity stored or transported is below the licence exemption quantity (i.e. 20 litres for most P&FM).
- All storage of P&FM, regardless of quantity stored, have to comply with fire safety requirements for storage of flammable materials.
Visit SCDF website for more information.