For the Safe & Effective Control of Rats
Introducing RatX®, scientifically formulated to safely eliminate rodents, assuring proven results that are 100% effective against all species of rats and mice.
RatX® is an easy to use, 100% naturally derived, non-toxic approach to controlling rats and mice. It is fully biodegradable and generates no environmental pollution.
RatX® is a new approach to effectively kill unwanted rats and mice from homes, industrial buildings, schools, retail centers, livestock premises, barnyards, greenhouses and any area where the unwanted pests inhibit.
- Safe for People, Pets, Wildlife and Livestock
- Non-Toxic Rat and Mouse Control
- Perfect for Indoor and Outdoor Use
1.36kg (3 lb) resealable pack
11.33 kg (25lb) resealable pail
Features of RatX®
- Made in USA
- Resealable packaging
- 100% Non-Toxic to People, Pets and Wildlife
- 100% Deadly to Rats and Mice
- No Secondary Kill
- No known resistance
- Formulated for Indoor and Outdoor use
- No Bait Box needed
- Can be used as a Bait Box Refill to keep bait dry
- Kills Rats and Mice in 3-5 days
- No Special requirements for transport, handling, storage, or disposal
- No Risk of contamination to crops or food
- RatX is a FIFRA 25(b) Product, this means RatX does not require an EPA Registration number.
- RatX does not require NEA Registration.
- RatX has a toxicity level to humans that is equivalent to salt or sugar.
- No environmental pollution - fully biodegradable
- RatX starts working immediately and has a 100% mortality rate.
How it works?
It coats the lining of a part of the rat's lower gut. This coating of "fine hairs" in the lower gut, called villi, disrupts the message system to the rat's brain causing it to stop drinking. This leads to dehydration, blood thickening, kidney dysfunction, coma and eventual death.
Why it works?
The specific mode of action of RatX and its inherent safety to non-rodents is based on a range of characteristics unique to rats and mice:
- Rats and mice are opportunistics feeders and can consume up to 10% of their body weight.
- Rats and mice cannot vomit or regurgitate.
- Rats and mice have a unique digestive system in which the caecum (sack between large and small intestine) plays an active role.
Suggested bait locations :-
- Livestock and Poultry Farms
- Industrial, Retails and Domestic Premises
- Conventional and Organic Farms
- Parks & Other Public Area
- Food Processing, Packing and Storage Areas
- Forestry & Woodland Management
- Pharmaceutical facilities
Do thoroughly read and understand the instructions for use.
Do thoroughly survey area to find rodent locations and main areas of activity.
Do clear away sources of alternative food or make it difficult for rodents to access them.
Do make notes on the above to use for reference.
Do use the product as a food source.
Do provide enough product in trays or boxes, approx 40 – 60 grams or 1.5 – 2 ounces, 6 feet apart in areas where rodents are present.
Do make up small parcels of product using clinging food packaging film or small sandwich bags and place directly into rat holes.
Do keep the product dry at all times.
Do place the product into voids through which rats are running.
Do re-visit, re-survey and re-fill boxes, trays, holes and make notes regularly.
Do not underestimate the amount of rodents present.
Do not expect the rodents to come in search of the product you apply.
Do not use the product as scatter bait.
Do not use the product alongside any other foods to try and attract rodents.
Do not pour the product into holes.
Do not expect the product to be eaten immediately; it may take a while for the rodents to get used to the new, unfamiliar boxes or trays you have placed.
Do not mix the product with any other rodent eradication products.
Do not place any food out for wild animals or birds.
Do not store the product next to other items with strong smelling odors or in damp areas.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why does RatX kill rats & mice and not harm humans and other animals?
A: Because all rats and mice have a digestive system that is different from other animals. The way rats and mice absorb water through their lower gut is quite different to any other animals, including humans and birds. This unique digestive system is part of what makes rats and mice different from other animals.
Q: What would happen if my cat or dog ate a mouse or rat killed by RatX?
A: Nothing, because RatX contains no poison, there is no risk of secondary poisoning. Your cat and dog are perfectly safe as are poulty and other farm livestock. Is it the same for birds of prey.
Q: How long does it take to kill a rat or mouse?
A: When used correctly, death will occur within 4 to 7 days of regular feeding. More rats and mice may be seen during this period as they become lethargic and slower to react to disturbance.
Q: How much does it take to kill them?
A: Between 40 to 60 grams per mouse. To encourage consumption, other sources of food should be cleared away.
Q: What is it made of?
A: Natural vegetable and cereal grain materials.