VP Classic Non-Synthetic Racing Oils SAE 10W-30
VP Classic Non-Synthetic Racing Oils are formulated with high-quality mineral base stocks and a select balance of additives to deliver superior film strength and wettability of critical engine parts while running or idle. They contain enhanced levels of ZDDP. Also, they are formulated with a strong detergent dispersant package as well as aggressive rust and corrosion additive to protect engines that run excessively hot and create large amounts of moisture at shut down.
- Provides excellent protection for both flat tappet and roller cams.
- SAE 30 is suitable for most air-cooled, naturally aspirated, turbocharged or supercharged gasoline engines in high-performance racing and street applications. They are designed to protect older style push rods and both flat tappet and roller cams.
- SAE 10W-30 and 20W-50 multi-viscosity racing oils are designed for turbocharged and non-turbocharged gasoline race and street engines. These oils can be used for dirt, mud, drag and classic car applications where an SAE 10W-30 or SAE 20W-50 non-synthetic racing oil is recommended.
- Do NOT mix oil additive supplements with this product.
- Not designed to be used with catalytic converters.
Made in USA
1 Quart Bottle (12 bottles per box)