VP Racing C85
Note: SCDF P&FM storage licence is required if the quantity purchased, stored or kept exceed the licence exemption quantity (i.e. 20 litres for most P&FM).
If you’re committed to using E85 type fuels, C85 is by far your best choice. Conventional E85 fuels are notoriously inconsistent, requiring up to a two-jet swing in tuning from one batch of E85 to the next. By contrast, C85 is blended with a consistent proportion of ethanol and every other component in every drum. In addition to taking all the guesswork out of tuning, C85 makes up to 4% more power and torque than conventional E85.
With higher quality pure components, C85 is superior to E85 in terms of cooling effect, resistance to detonation and even includes corrosion inhibitors to fight the issues presented by ethanol. C85 works well in drag racing, oval track, off road and virtually any other automotive application, in particular forced induction applications due to its lower vapour pressure. Tests of C85 indicate most applications will require richening up by 1 jet size, or 2-3% over current jetting.
- Color: Yellow
- Motor Octane: 90
- Research Octane: 106
- Specific Gravity: 0.793 at 60° F
Made in USA
19 Litres Drum
The Fire Safety (Petroleum and Flammable Materials) Regulations, storage and transportation of petroleum and flammable materials (P&FM) is under the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) licensing control.
- Anyone who intends to store or transport petroleum and flammable materials beyond the stipulated exemption quantities are required to obtain a licence from SCDF.
- If you do not possess the P&FM storage license, we request that you activate an order only when you have fully consumed the P&FM products in your premise to ensure that you do not stock P&FM products exceeding SCDF’s stipulated exemption quantity.
- Best Chemical Co (S) Pte Ltd holds no responsibility for violations beyond our control. Storage and transport licence is not required if the quantity stored or transported is below the licence exemption quantity (i.e. 20 litres for most P&FM).
- All storage of P&FM, regardless of quantity stored, have to comply with fire safety requirements for storage of flammable materials.
Visit SCDF website for more information.