PowerMaster 25% Road Race (11% lube)
Now available on GrabMart Islandwide delivery.
Note: SCDF P&FM storage licence is required if the quantity purchased, stored or kept exceed the licence exemption quantity (i.e. 20 litres for most P&FM).
PowerMaster 25% Road Race was developed by VP Racing Fuels to be the ULTIMATE answer for the ultra-high demands of 1/8th on-road racing. 25% Road Race is developed with a high-performance oil package for the incredible high rpms of .21 engines, without sacrificing reliability. Used by Ralph Burch Jr. and Paul Lemieux to win ROAR National Championships.
PowerMaster™ wants to make sure you have the very best fuel to give you the best chance to win, and that includes the packaging! The container the fuel is stored in is just as important to performance as the quality of the chemicals themselves. What good is it to put a high-performance fuel in a container that delivers anything less than the best standards possible? PowerMaster uses only DOT approved pressure-tested metal cans with an inner lining to prevent corrosion. Even the closure cap is tested to the highest of standards. What you get is the highest quality fuel packaged in a fully sealed can that offers the same performance months down the road as the day you purchased it.
- Ultra-clean burn
- Easy to tune
- No after-run necessary
- Extended runtimes
- Anti-corrosion and anti-foaming agents
- Multi-viscosity 11% Synthetic/Castor lubrication package blend for the ultimate combination of rpm and protection
- National Champions
The Fire Safety (Petroleum and Flammable Materials) Regulations, storage and transportation of petroleum and flammable materials (P&FM) is under the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) licensing control.
- Anyone who intends to store or transport petroleum and flammable materials beyond the stipulated exemption quantities are required to obtain a licence from SCDF.
- If you do not possess the P&FM storage license, we request that you activate an order only when you have fully consumed the P&FM products in your premise to ensure that you do not stock P&FM products exceeding SCDF’s stipulated exemption quantity.
- Best Chemical Co (S) Pte Ltd holds no responsibility for violations beyond our control. Storage and transport licence is not required if the quantity stored or transported is below the licence exemption quantity (i.e. 20 litres for most P&FM).
- All storage of P&FM, regardless of quantity stored, have to comply with fire safety requirements for storage of flammable materials.
Visit SCDF website for more information.