Amine-cured Epoxy Cleaning Solvent
Dynasolve 185 is a formulated solvent used to remove amine-cured epoxy systems in both electronic and industrial applications. It contains a proprietary blend of ingredients that facilitate polymer removal and prevent the depositing of particles back onto a part.
- Depotting and decapsulating of electronic components.
- Industrial epoxy removal and cleaning.
- More efficient than acetone, MEK & other solvents
- Formulated to be highly selective
- No chlorinated, acidic or caustic components
- High resin loading capacity allows for reuse and reduced cost of ownership
- High flash point
- Amine-cured epoxy
- Many types of inks
- Acrylic emulsions
Product usage guidelines
- Heat Dynasolve 185 to 200°F (93°C) and immerse part.
- Observe carefully. If epoxy appears unaffected after 1 hour, increase temperature to 250° - 300°F (121° - 148°C)
- After successful removal of epoxy, rinse with alcohol or water.
- If epoxy appears unaffected after 2 hours, call for technical support.
Recommended materials including:
- All metals
- Polyethylene & polypropylene
Avoid materials including:
Specific gravity: 1.04
Boiling point: >369°F (>187°C)
Flash point: 207°F (97°C)
1 Gallon Bottle