Cured Silicone Cleaning Solvents
The Dynasolve 200 series solvents are reactive formulated solvents which are used to remove cured silicones in both electronic and industrial applications. The four products vary based on aggression level and flash point, so the best product for a given application depends on the desired balance of aggression and flash point.
- Depoting and decapsulating electronic components
- Conformal coating removal
- Industrial silicone removal and cleaning
- More efficient than acetone, MEK & other solvents
- Formulated to be highly selective
- Ability to use at room temperature
- High resin loading capacity allows for reuse and reduced cost of ownership
Product Usage Guidelines
- Ensure the part is completely free of water.
- Immerse part in Dynasolve 200 Series solvent.
- Dynasolve 220, 225 and 230 should be used at room temperature.
- Dynasolve 218 should be used at 125°F (52°C)
- Once cured silicone has been removed, it is critical to rinse with alcohol prior to rinsing with water,
- Observe carefully. If silicone is unaffected by Dynasolve 200 series solvent after 4 hours, call for technical support.
Recommended materials including:
- All metals
- Polyethylene & Polypropylene
Avoid materials including:
- Do not immerse in aluminium for more than 8 hours
- Conformal coatings
- Encapsulants/potting compounds
- Industrial silicones
1 Litre Bottle
1 Gallon Bottle
|Flash Point||18°F (-7°C)|
|Usage Temp||Room Temp|
|Boiling Point||>200°F (>93°C)|