Cured Polymer Cleaning Solvents
The Dynasolve 700 series solvents are reactive formulated solvents which are used to remove anhydride-cured epoxy, urethane, and silicone. The solvents are used in both industrial and electronic applications. The four products differ in terms of aluminum compatibility, the presence or not of the solvent NMP, and REACH compliance.
- Depotting and decapsulating electronic components.
- Industrial polymer removal and cleaning
- More efficient than acetone, MEK & other solvents
- All-in-one product works on several types of polymers
- Formulated to be highly selective
- High resin loading capacity allows for reuse and reduced cost of ownership
Product Usage Guidelines
- Heat Dynasolve 700 Series solvent and immerse part.
- Heat to 245°F (118°C) for anhydride cured epoxy
- Heat to 200°F (93°C) for urethane or silicone
- Observe carefully. If polymer appears unaffected after 1 hour, increase temperature to 250° - 300°F (121° - 148°C).
- After successful removal of material, rinse with alcohol or water.
- It polymer appears unaffected after 2 hours, call for technical support.
Recommended materials including:
- Most metals
- Polyethylene & Polypropylene
Avoid materials including:
- Galvanized steel & titanium
- Liquid Isocyanate
- Luctite, plexiglass & polystyrene
- Anhydride-cured epoxy
|24hr. Aluminum Compatibility||No|
|Flash Point||106°F (41°C)|
|Boiling Point||248°F (120°C)|