Urethane Cleaning Solvent
Dynasolve CU-6 is a formulated cleaning solvent used to remove cured urethane materials and flush uncured urethane materials. It is used primarily in spray polyurethane foam and industrial urethane cleaning applications. It is non-chlorinated, non-flammable (by U.S. Department of Transportation definition), and non-ozone depleting.
- Spray polyurethane foam equipment cleaning
- Industrial urethane removal and cleaning
- Urethane processing equipment and line flushing
- Polyurethane mold cleaning
- More efficient than acetone, MEK & other solvents
- High loading capacity and recyclability allows for reuse and reduces cost of ownership
- Non Chlorinated, nonflammable (by U.S. DOT definition), and nonozone depleting.
- Removes both cured and uncured urethane materials
- Designed to be highly selective
- High flash point
- Cured urethane materials
- Urethane based adhesives
- Crystallized isocyanate
- Uncured urethane materials
Product Usage Guidelines
Removing Cured Urethane Materials
- Immerse part in Dynasolve CU-6 at room temperature.
- Observe carefully. If cured urethane appears unaffected after 1 hour, heat solvents to 130°- 150°F (55° - 60°C).
- If urethane appears unaffected after 2 hours, call for technical support.
Removing Uncured Urethane Materials
- After ensuring that liquid isocyanate has been removed from the system by utilizing Dynasolve ISO-neutralizer, introduce room-temperature Dynasolve CU-6 to the system to remove polyols, uncured urethane, and other urethane intermediates.
- Mild heating of solvent will produce faster result.
Recommended materials including:
- All metals
- Polyethylene & Polypropylene
- Butyl rubber
- Silicone rubber
- Mild Steel
- Nylon 101
Avoid materials including:
- Liquid isocyanate
- Nitrile rubber (Buna- N)
Specific gravity: 1.06
Boiling point: >392°F (>200°C)
Flash point: 192°F (89°C)
1 Litre Bottle
1 Gallon Bottle