Jackson Safety G80 Nitrile Chemical Resistant Gloves
Get the protection you need to handle hazardous chemicals, plus the comfort you want to be more productive with the new and improved JACKSON SAFETY G80 Nitrile Chemical Resistant Gloves.
Product, quality and packaging improvements mean enhanced chemical resistance, improved durability and comfort, as well as more environmentally responsible packaging. The gloves protect from a variety of acids, bases, caustics, solvents, and other aqueous solutions.
Features / Benefits
- Modified nitrile formulation for more durability and enhanced chemical resistance.
- Textured fingertips and palm for enhanced grip.
- Improved, more consistant cotton flock lining for added comfort.
- Improved AQL of 0.65 versus 1.5, resulting in fewer pinholes.
- 15 mil thickness.
- Now approved for food contact in the US and Canada.
- Chemical processing and oil refining
- Aerospace and automotive degreasing
- Automotive assembly and painting
- Machining operations using cutting oil and coolants
- Graphic arts and printing cleanup
- Furniture manufacturing
- Metal fabricating
- Food Processing
Available size: Medium & Large