PETRONAS Syntium 7000 DME 0W-20
Developed with °CoolTech+™ technology to maximize the efficiency and power output of most modern engines.
PETRONAS Syntium 7000 DME 0W-20 is a fully synthetic lubricant formulated with °CoolTech+™ at the cutting edge of our fluid technology. Its enhanced heat controlling ability protects the engine and maximizes its efficiency and power output – reducing fuel consumption and emissions.
PETRONAS Syntium 7000 DME 0W-20 provides outstanding fuel economy and meets the demanding requirements of modern, high-performance passenger cars. It is formulated with environmentally friendly low SAPS lubricant technology to guarantee maximum compatibility with exhaust gas after treatment systems ensuring its maximum efficiency throughout the entire life of the vehicle.
PETRONAS Syntium 7000 DME 0W-20 is especially designed for passenger cars using direct injection turbocharged gasoline engines and diesel engines from Daimler (please refer to the owner’s manual). It is also suitable for SUVs, light vans and vehicles running on biodiesel that are equipped with exhaust aftertreatment and emission control devices such as diesel particulate filters and catalytic converters; fuel injectors, multi-valves or turbochargers operating under severe conditions.
Thanks to our experience in Motorsports, powering the most efficient hybrid engine, we developed PETRONAS Syntium, a complete range of lubricants, to help drivers to maximize every drop of energy.
PETRONAS Syntium 7000 DME 0W-20 is engineered with °CoolTech+™ technology to maximize the efficiency and power output of the most modern engines through:
- Ultimate heat management capability to protect the engine from damaging heat and provide appropriate lubrication at extremely low temperatures, maximising engine efficiency and power output – reducing fuel consumption and emissions.
- Ultimate protection against oil thickening caused by the oxidation of the lubricant accelerated by the use of biodiesel fuel. Thanks to its strong oil chains, which helps to maintain stable performance and maximize the efficiency of your engine for the entire drain interval.
- Ultimate resistance to engine sludge formation caused by oil degradation. Effectively controls the formation of sludge throughout the engine, ensuring every part of the engine performs at its maximum efficiency, maximizing power conversion and lowering emissions.
- Ultimate lubrication capability to protect against abnormal wear in the valvetrain and cylinder wall, providing vital defense against engine damage that leads to deterioration in engine performance and increase in emissions.
- Ultimate control of damaging heat to prevent turbocharger and piston deposits, which extends the life of your engine parts, maximizing engine efficiency and delivering maximum performance for longer.
- Ultimate piston cleanliness performance by effectively controlling the increase in piston temperature caused by combustion leading to longer engine life and maximizing power output and fuel efficiency.
Approvals and Specifications and Recommendations:
- API SP
- ILSAC GF-6A
- ACEA C6
- MB-Approval 229.71; MB-Approval 229.72
Note: Always consult your owner’s manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle
|Appearance||-||-||Bright & Clear|
|Density@15°C||ASTM D 4052||g/cm3||0.8451|
|Kinematic Viscosity @100°C||ASTM D 445||mm2 /s (cSt)||8.6|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||-||186|
|Flash Point COC||ASTM D 92||°C||235|
|Sulphated Ash||ASTM D 874||%||0.7|
|TBN||ASTM D 2896||mgKOH/g||7.7|
|CCS at -35°C||ASTM D5293||mPa*s||5760|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-54|
*All technical data is provided for reference only. These characteristics are typical of current production. Whilst future production will conform to PLI’s specification, variations in these characteristics may occur.