VP Break-In Oil 10W40
VP Engine Break-In Oil is a unique, multi-viscosity SAE 10W-40 break-in oil formulated with a blend of high quality conventional base stocks, ZDDP (Zinc Dialkyl Dithiophosphate), Moly and other additive chemistry to allow a newly machined engine to properly finish seating and mating of machine engine parts.
VP Engine Break-In Oil will not impede ring sealing and provides ultimate protection to flat tappet, roller cam, push rods, cylinder walls, cam gears, pistons and other critical engine components.
VP Engine Break-In Oil should be used for initial 15-20 pulls or between 50-100 road miles.
- Assists in the proper plateau of cylinders
- Moly compounds added to help ring seal
- EP additives manage the “seating in” process
- Use for initial 15-20 dyno pulls / 50-100 miles
- Provides ultimate protection for cams & valve train during the break-in process
Packing: 1 Quart / 946ml (12 bottles per box)