Note: SCDF P&FM storage licence is required if the quantity purchased, stored or kept exceed the licence exemption quantity (i.e. 20 litres for most P&FM).
Maximum power and torque in small displacement, high RPM, all motor, turbocharged or nitrous sport compact applications. Makes 5% more power than C16 and similar no oxygenated fuels. Works well under high temperatures due to mechanical heat.
- Color: Clear
- Motor Octane: 120+
- Oxygenated: Yes
- Specific Gravity: 0.744 at 60° F
Packing: 19 Litres Drum
This product is now available at our 24/7 "One-Stop-Shop".
Singapore's only 24/7 Race Fuel, Methanol & Adblue "One-Stop-Shop" now open! Motor sports enthusiasts will be able to purchase VP Racing Fuels, BestChem Methanol as well as Blue Sky Adblue round the clock at 60 Senoko Road, Singapore 758124.
Under the Fire Safety (Petroleum and Flammable Materials) Regulations, storage and transportation of petroleum and flammable materials (P&FM) is under the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) licensing control.
- Anyone who intends to store or transport petroleum and flammable materials beyond the stipulated exemption quantities are required to obtain a licence from SCDF.
- If you do not possess the P&FM storage license, we request that you activate an order only when you have fully consumed the P&FM products in your premise to ensure that you do not stock P&FM products exceeding SCDF’s stipulated exemption quantity.
- Best Chemical Co (S) Pte Ltd holds no responsibility for violations beyond our control. Storage and transport licence is not required if the quantity stored or transported is below the licence exemption quantity (i.e. 20 litres for most P&FM).
- All storage of P&FM, regardless of quantity stored, have to comply with fire safety requirements for storage of flammable materials.
Visit SCDF website for more information.