VP Racing M5
Note: SCDF P&FM storage licence is required if the quantity purchased, stored or kept exceed the licence exemption quantity (i.e. 20 litres for most P&FM).
M5 is simply the best performing methanol on the market. With its upgraded combustion additives, M5 will make more power than M3, i.e., 5-7% more power than standard methanol, while offering the same or better protection against detonation. Like M3, M5's improved vaporization offers a wider acceptable range of air/fuel ratios and tuning. It also yields faster combustion speeds which lead to closer EGT's from cylinder to cylinder, providing more consistent performance from run to run. M5 is not pure methanol and won't pass a water test.
- Color: Clear
- Specific Gravity: 0.816 at 60° F
Packing: 19 Litres Drum
Under the Fire Safety (Petroleum and Flammable Materials) Regulations, storage and transportation of petroleum and flammable materials (P&FM) is under the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) licensing control.
- Anyone who intends to store or transport petroleum and flammable materials beyond the stipulated exemption quantities are required to obtain a licence from SCDF.
- If you do not possess the P&FM storage license, we request that you activate an order only when you have fully consumed the P&FM products in your premise to ensure that you do not stock P&FM products exceeding SCDF’s stipulated exemption quantity.
- Best Chemical Co (S) Pte Ltd holds no responsibility for violations beyond our control. Storage and transport licence is not required if the quantity stored or transported is below the licence exemption quantity (i.e. 20 litres for most P&FM).
- All storage of P&FM, regardless of quantity stored, have to comply with fire safety requirements for storage of flammable materials.
Visit SCDF website for more information.